Thursday, December 1, 2011

When do I get to catch my break??!!

Whew this has been a week for the books!! They say bad things happen in three's, so that means we should be DONE with all this nonsense! 
Monday was a crazy hectic day as it was.... Jared had a Dr's apt first thing in the morning, followed up with a few errands Justin and I had to run. Then picked all the boys up from school at lunch, to head to UVA for David's apt. We head home around 4 (way later than I hoped). Got home at 5:28 which left me 2 mins (yes 2 mins) to change and grab my stuff for school. So I get out the door just in the nick of time. I get to the stoplight below our house to get on the interstate, the light turns green...... the car in front of my stalls so I approach them slowly ... when BAM the girl behind me PLOWS me!!! I was really upset but gathered myself enough to call the police dept. thinking she would AT LEAST get a ticket for following to closely or failure to abide by road signs... something.... ANYTHING. Well needless to say she got nothing! The Tow hitch took most of the blow... which we thought would have twisted the frame enough to total it. But apparently not.... the adjustor said there's only $1000 worth of damage, which I find hard to believe. But I guess it is what it is...... The crappiest part is we had planned to trade the Expedition in on a new car this week..... PRIOR to it being rear-ended. So that kinda screwed that plan all to poop! I feel cheated... more than that... my back is still hurting and my head wont quit pounding for 10 seconds. I am supposed to take the expedtion to dodge  today and see how much they can offer with it being wrecked.... and go from there. I sure would like a new car that's for sure! Being hit twice in 2 months is a little too much for me! Of course I had to miss my FIRST day back to class too =( just major bummer. Things have to look up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment