Happy Late Thanksgiving! It was a VERY busy holiday for us this year. Justin and and Jared went hunting in West Va until Tuesday night and we ran errands wed.. Picked up the layaway for the boys, did some more Christmas shopping. Thursday we went to Justin's great-aunt and uncles for lunch , being places with so many people has a way of stressing both me and Brian out so I managed to talk Justin into leaving fairly quick (yah!). BUT that also meant that he, Jared and Nathan would head back up on the mountain sooner than later. They left as soon as we got home. Brian, David and I actually had a pretty good time. We missed them like crazy but we got a lot of little things done that needed to be done before I go back to school on Monday. Went through the kids clothes and toys to make room for new stuff =), cleaned out the garage, made a crapload of cupcakes =) and cookies (still have more to make), and really just spent some much needed downtime with the kiddos. I lost a best friend this week and by "lost" I mean she made the decision in a round about way. I have always been there no matter what for her and I got the repayment of being dogged behind my back. There's a lot more to it.... but as the grown-up I decided it was time for me to move on. I have a husband and 4 children to think about. I don't have time for the needless drama. Plus, I have new friends and can hopefully find the time to catch up with the old. I feel like I have neglected her and hope so knows I didn't mean too! I managed black Friday shopping as well.... it was interesting. I didn't go because I had anything in mind in particular but more because a friend asked me to go with her. But I walked away with A LOT of awesome deals! Today I have a lot to catch up with as well and we go to my mothers for a late Thanksgiving dinner when Justin gets off work. I have enjoyed having a break with my family.... but I sure will be glad when school starts back tomorrow =)

No comments:
Post a Comment