Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Belated Christmas!

Today is the annual clean up the Christmas mess day..... or for me anyways. This year I was just not into the "festivities" as much as usual. Can't really say why. Maybe I am getting older and getting tired of being rushed through everything. It's constantly run to this house, that house, this house. I don't need to tell you that dragging 4 kids, presents and food around to all of these places is..... ummmm... yeah a pain in my backside! I did manage to get one get-together here at our house and let me tell you..... it was SOOOO much easier and about 1,000 times less stressful for me and the kids. I can't complain, overall it was a very nice Christmas. The boys were very happy with their gifts this year (and the new way Santa has delivered at our house). I got a new car =)...... well it's our new car... but we all know who will be driving it more.... lol! I love it! We've never had anything new before!!! It had 450 miles on it when we picked it up and those were from delivery (it came from Ohio). I have been on cloud nine. It was the same jumble of family get together's this year.... where no one speaks to us (except my family and this year it was really only my sister) Everyone making snide remarks about anything related to us and our kids; we really might as well just walk in the door and hand our parenting rights to everyone else, because it's clear we don't have a say and that anything we do say is going to be twisted and made to be something bad. I would love to see any of them walk a while in our shoes.... might not work immediately but I guarantee they would eventually see things in a different light. Oh well.... enough of a rant. I am sure I will be back. Justin is working this week which leaves me home with all 4 kids...... SIGH... lol. 

and this would be the new baby =)

No comments:

Post a Comment